- I’m listening to Handel’s Messiah.
- It’s pouring, POURING, down rain. There’s a ginormous windstorm heading our way with 100 mile an hour winds.
- It’s Henry’s birthday is today, and I spent all morning at his classroom; he asked for donuts. 24 second-graders now are full of sugar. Did I mention that I came home soonafter? No? Ah.
- The fireplace is going behind me.
- A cinnamon-apple candle is right next to the large bottle of carpet cleaner….moved it.
- At least one cat is sleeping in here. Possibly three.
- I just made coffee.