I’m JUST about as excited as my doggy Harley looks like there in his Halloween costume that I’ve been tagged by the super-talented Lilly Potter Knits to do this little meme that includes me basically spilling my guts, embarrassing myself, and ending up in a revolting puddle all over the floor. Or not. That was just the vodka speaking.
Anywho! Here be the rules, matey:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Ehhhhhhhhh….7 things? 7? Okay, here goes:
- I was 17th in Washington state for the national spelling bee. This close to making it.
- I get carsick like, instantly. I can be in the car ten minutes and want to hork. Charming, isn’t it?
- I’m a horrible cook, but an excellent special occasion cook. You don’t want me on Wednesdays, but for Thanksgiving, I’m like a cooking ninja.
- I hate, HATE, to fly. Hate it.
- I break out into Rodgers and Hammerstein tunes quite often.
- I love to paint. Would you like to see my etchings (insert nasty old lady laugh here)?
- I drool when I sleep.
Oh, highly fascinating, I know. Here’s the next seven
I have to admit – that last blog was not entirely randomly chosen; but whatcha gonna do, huh? WHATCHA GONNA DO! Nothing, that’s what.