Since we have had an insane amount of snow this weekend (at least a foot just today), church has been cancelled for tomorrow. I’m actually not that upset about this; we’ve been thinking about finding another church that’s a little more conservative, not like nutty conservative, but like more into the Word and more of an intimate setting. Not sure how or if we’re going to find that, but that’s another story for another day.
Anyway! Sunday we’re planning on having church at home. Since we have three kids, we wanted to encourage and include them.
1. Curr168.pdf (application/pdf Object)
2. Curr167.pdf (application/pdf Object)
3. Curr165.pdf (application/pdf Object)
4. Curr170.pdf (application/pdf Object)
5. Christmas devotional: Just a Manger
I’ll also be playing some Christmas carols on the piano; it’s shaping up to be a nice morning.